Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From a Concerned Citizen

I have heard the saying "different strokes for different folks" but I am still not sure why there continues to be different rules for different people in Ashfield. The Ashfield News seems to take a different view of this than I do. I was very disappointed to see in the Ashfield News on the Meet the Candidates page an inconsistency in this rule. I know that each candidate was given a word limit and yet I see quite a disproportionate amount written in the paper. I don't do this for the fun of it, but I did count the words because something to me looked wrong. Sally if you are reading this, I challenge you to start being fair to all and not just your chosen favorites. Thank you.

Ricki Carroll

3 comments:

  1. Sally gave me a limit of 250 words.

    David King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was also given a strict limit of 250 words by Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also told that less than 250 words was the goal and happily submitted only 215.

    ReplyDelete