Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Canditate's Statement--Finance Committee

Greetings to all Ashfield residents.

My name is Lynn Taylor and I am running for the one year finance committee position. I reside on Hill Road with my husband of seventeen years, Alan, and our three children, Kyle, Jared and Syndey. I graduated from Mohawk Trail Regional High School and then worked for the United Savings Bank in Shelburne Falls until 1997. I was the accountant and manager of Taylor Welding & Fabrication, a business owned by my husband and myself located in Buckland. I now currently run our 7th generation family farm raising Holstein and Angus cows.

My goal is to keep Ashfield affordable for all of Ashfield's citizens and families. I would like to be one of the five voices on the finance committee working to achieve this goal and helping Ashfield look to the future as we get through these tough economic times.

Every vote counts. Please come out and vote May 1st.

Thank you all,

Lynn Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment