Friday, June 25, 2010

Site Visit, Anyone?

Good Citizens of My Town,

As many of you may know, there is a Planning Board hearing on July 1st at 7:30 p.m. at town hall regarding a special permit for erection of a 50-meter temporary meteorological tower here at Journey's End farm, the Leue property.

If any of you would like to visit the Leue family site off of Cape St. near the Goshen town line that is the subject of this one year meteorological study, I would be happy to give a tour of the site (known as top of the world) on this coming Monday or Wednesday at 10:00 AM. At that time I can also answer questions about our planning process, and perhaps dispel some of the wild rumors that are circulating.

If interested, please drop me a line at journeyend@earthlink.net, or call me at 628-4768.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Cheers,
Mark Leue

No comments:

Post a Comment