Monday, March 15, 2010

Response to Paul Swem's Post

I know a few things about the incident, but they were revealed to me in confidence. One thing I can assure you of, is that it has absolutely nothing to do with our most recent former chief.

Mr. Swem, if there is anything else you want to know, please don’t hesitate to ask. Beyond that, there most certainly is more than meets the eye since a badge can be used to impersonate a police officer and one in the wrong hands could be a real problem.. I’ve asked the proper authorities to please check into it, and no, the proper authorities are not in Ashfield. I asked as a private citizen who is worried about the town’s reputation, and I asked a friend who runs the department in question.

I will probably never know what they find out, or what action they take, but I would like to see the badge off the street.

Bill Perlman

No comments:

Post a Comment