Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Art of Ashfield Blogging

I've had some reports that, even when the directions to the right of this page are followed, some people are having trouble posting comments. Apparently the trick is just to try again.

After you send your comment, there will be a delay before it is posted. This is because I am not always online, and I must click on a button to post new comments. I have not yet rejected a single comment. The only requirement is that you sign it and make sure it meets a standard of rudimentary civility.

If all else fails, you can always send me an e-mail with "for the blog" in the subject line and whatever you'd like to say in the body of your e-mail. I cannot post it as a comment, but I can put it up as a new article.

Which reminds me that posts on all subjects are welcome. All Ashfielders and friends of Ashfield are welcome. If you have something to say on the Town Common on Main Street, then please feel free to say it on our virtual Ashfield Town Common. We are snow-free and warm, and you can reach a much larger audience.

Ruth Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment