Monday, December 28, 2009

More About Elmer's

Happy New Year,

I hope 2010 brings us all the resolutions we seek and I have found 2009 ending, has brought a new beginning. Ruth's Ashfield Town Common is a voice of service. It provides each of us a voice without judgement. A freedom to express to an open channel of communication, to view and review words and thoughts of others, without filters. The Common brings to life the expressions of decency and the goodwill of the many in this town.

I liked Elmer's best when as a child I could talk to Elmer. I like Elmer's best as it is Elmer's, a place to find a friend or be one. Elmer's is Elmer's and Ashfield is Ashfield. I do not think one or the other changes, without one or the other changing. We are each in history a part of Elmer's, so I say Elmer's, and even Day's store from time to time. I think the value of the store may be measured in remembrance, as with each, Elmer's or Day's...I find a smile of contentment.

Best Wishes to you Nan, in the many coming years!

S.M.Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment