Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mary Snow Recuperating in France

Dear Friends,

As some of you may already be aware, my mom, Mary Snow, caught a light case of pneumonia while visiting me here in France and has been hospitalized in the local hospital here in Tourcoing. I don't yet know how long they will decide to keep her, but it could be upwards of a week or so.

I created a CaringBridge website so that you can follow Mary’s progress and, if you wish, send her a brief message of support.

Visit Mary’s website in two easy ways:

1. Visit the CaringBridge website by clicking the link below.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marysnow

2. Enter the website name, marysnow, at www.CaringBridge.org.

When you visit you’ll be asked to log in, because I’ve chosen to keep the site private.

Once you're on Mary's webpage, you can:

• Visit and keep up to date.
• Leave a message in the guestbook (which I will print up and take to Mary on a daily basis)
• Receive e-mail notifications when the journal is updated.

I should warn you that the page is plastered with invitations to make donations to Caringbridge. I can't do anything about that, but please know that that is not the point of the exercise! I just wanted a convenient way to let a lot of people know how Mary is doing and a Caringbridge site is very practical for that.

Many thanks for your love and support. It means the world both to Mary and myself.

Love and peace,

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment